Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re now looking for Sales Executives to join the Supermetrics Sales team and be an instrumental part of scaling our company in the North American region!
🧩 Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course - our sales team. We're determined to build a world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and inbound leads from all around the globe. 🤩 We already have a team of more than 70 amazing sales professionals with a goal of doubling the team size this year, across our two sales office hubs in the US and Finland HQ.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Manage a full sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Create revenue opportunities by prospecting new leads, fielding customer inquiries, and connecting with trial users.
- Several Sales Executives work with current customers to help them get more value from our products and expand their usage.
- Hold a minimum of 25 demos per month.
- Update Salesforce with all activities - we love our data.
- Create and send proposals that reflect the service offering best suited to meet your prospects’ needs.
- Follow up on your sent proposals and ensure alignment is clear for the next steps.
- Finalize agreements with our new customers and ensure introductions to customer success are smooth.
- Take ownership in continuing to develop your knowledge of our products, the space we work in, and your sales skills.
- Meet weekly to collaborate with the team and come ready to dive into weekly 1:1’s and trainings.
Sometimes you need to prioritize some things over others depending on your own and your team's situation. So despite having some set activities, no two days will look the same.
💪 What kind of talent are you?
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, we hope you have at least a few years of sales experience from B2B SaaS. We’re offering roles focusing on new sales as well as expanding current accounts, so strong experience from either chasing new leads or working with existing leads and customers is highly appreciated. You will be handling the whole sales cycle from start to finish.
These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals.
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our team members, but sharing knowledge and helping each other.
- Experience within digital marketing is definitely a plus; you're selling to marketing professionals.
What’s in it for you?
We’ve managed to achieve significant financial success with zero salespeople initially and then boost the company even further by building a high-achieving sales organization. As a key early sales hire in this market, you can help with getting our company to the next level and become part of our success story.
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 500,000 people around the world in small and large companies alike (our more well-known customers include Nestlé, Dyson, Disney, and Warner Bros to name a few).
- We currently have offices in the US, Ireland, Finland and Lithuania and have 200+ employees working in different functions.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info.
Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers, and want to be part of our adventurous journey? Send us your application and let's get to know each other better!