It all started from a Google t-shirt.
👋 In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt. We have been profitable and growing ever since.
- We build products that are used by 400k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and Warner Bros, to name a few).
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Why are we looking for you?
Our technical support team has been seeing great growth throughout the past year to the point where we’d love to have a team lead for our enterprise support specialists and help them by mentoring, managing the overall workload and being there to make sure the overall operation of the team is balanced and smooth. We’re keen on always improving ourselves and if you have an affinity for building processes and optimizing the existing ones in addition to leading people, this is the place to be.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Being an integral part of hiring, training and mentoring future team members of the technical support team
- Tracking and measuring the KPIs of your individual team members in order to both build and manage an effective team
- Providing technical support to our customers mainly through our ticketing system Freshdesk
- Debugging technical issues by replicating failed data transfers, testing different parameters and interpreting the results to identify the root cause of the behaviour
- Communicating with our product management team and software engineers about issues in our products and to escalate tickets
- Track and document all customer support communication, escalation and resolutions
- Utilizing you strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills and experience that are essential for your success in this role include:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a technical support role OR education/other consistent activity in software development
- Experience and motivation towards leading with a mentoring touch in a low hierarchy environment
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work independently towards your goals as well as helping to define the goals for your team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read and understand code at least on surface level - no need to actually write code
We also value:
- Familiarity with JSON is a plus
- Any prior experience or understanding of digital marketing is a plus
- Interest and experience in data analytics is a plus
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that all of us are working towards the same goals using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world. At Supermetrics, we have a warm atmosphere and very talented people to learn from. We take our work seriously but place a lot of value on having fun together as well. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.