Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join the DWH team!
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Developing various frontend applications serving our data warehouse and data lake customers:
- Data transfer management
- Query building and data preview
- Data transformation
Ideally, you'll be located in Helsinki or Vilnius, but you can also work 100% remotely from Poland, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, or the UK. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Developing, testing, reviewing, deploying, and monitoring frontend code
- Contribute cross-team how front-ends are built at Supermetrics
🔧 Technologies you’ll be working with:
- React.js with functional components and hooks
- Automated testing with Jest, Testing Library, and Puppeteer
- A design system with composable React components
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Solid experience and up to date knowledge of React
- A proactive approach to UI development - you’re open to modernizing and experiment
- Gained these skills over 5+ years of working in challenging front-end developer positions and projects
💪 Nice to have skills:
Read more about our engineering team
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.