Would you like to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe's fastest-growing tech companies?
We're looking for a Senior PHP Engineer to join the Core Projects team!
🧩 You'll make an impact by…
Solving unique technical challenges and tackling some complex technical problems! We are looking for a team member to join our Core Projects team, who won’t run out of ideas on how to improve and implement product features. Such as Custom Field and Shared Connections.
Ideally, you'll be located in Helsinki. If you are locating outside Finland, but open to relocation, we provide excellent relocation support. Nevertheless, we work tightly together online by having daily catch-ups with the team!
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building new core features used by all Supermetrics products
- Debugging and fixing issues
- Working on company-wide initiatives
- Close collaboration and interaction with other teams
🔧 Technologies you'll be working with:
- Test- writing
💪 This role is for you if you have:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Strong object-oriented development skills
- Good grasp of the software testing discipline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Gained these skills over five years of work in challenging back-end developer positions and projects
💪 Nice to have skills:
- Queues (Google Cloud Pub/Sub)
- Experience with compiled programming languages
- Observability and instrumentation
- Experience/ familiarity front-end development (Node.js, React, etc.)
- Interest in distributed systems
What's in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work together towards the same mission using our personal expertise. We're diligent in fulfilling our vision of being the major data pipeline company globally.
At Supermetrics, we have invaluable team spirit and shared excitement for continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We take our work seriously — not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as the greatest perk and take good care of our people.
Read more about our Engineering Team.
And in case we haven't met before, here's Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek's will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, and various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We're a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We'll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.