Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re now looking for an Account Executive to join the growing Supermetrics Sales team in the US.
🧩 Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course — our sales team. We're determined to build a world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and leads from all around the globe. 🤩
We already have a team of more than 75 amazing sales professionals with a goal of doubling the team size this year, across our four sales office hubs in the US, Finland HQ, Dublin Ireland, and Singapore.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Driving the next phase of localized outbound sales growth in the US region
- Prospecting and booking outbound meetings with target accounts in your territory
- Acting as a coach and mentor to a dedicated SDR helping you fill your calendar with quality meetings
- Executing customer calls & product demos
- Creating and sending proposals that reflect the service offering best suited to meet your prospects’ needs
- Following up on your sent proposals and ensuring alignment is clear for next steps
- Finalizing agreements with our new customers and ensuring introductions to Customer Success are smooth
- Taking ownership in continuing to develop your knowledge of our products, the space we work in, and particularly our API and Data Warehousing offering
- Meeting weekly to collaborate with the team by sharing tips & thoughts, tracking progress against team goals and keeping the team spirit up
Oftentimes, you’ll need to prioritize tasks over others depending on your own and your team's situation. Despite having some set activities, no two days will look the same.
💪 What kind of talent are you?
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you will have at least a few years of outbound sales experience from B2B SaaS. We’re looking for someone with the skills and desire to create revenue opportunities from prospecting into new accounts and leads.
These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining sales quotas
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our colleagues, but sharing knowledge within the team and taking pleasure in seeing each other succeed
- Previous experience working with and coaching an SDR
- Experience within digital marketing is definitely a plus ➡️ you're selling to marketing & data professionals
What’s in it for you?
We’ve managed to achieve significant financial success with zero salespeople initially and then boost the company even further by building a high-achieving sales organization. As a key early sales hire in this market, you can help with getting our company to the next level and become part of our success story.
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 500,000 people around the world in small and large companies alike (our more well-known customers include Nestlé, Dyson, Disney, and Warner Bros to name a few).
- We currently have offices in the US, Ireland, Finland, Singapore and Lithuania and have 300+ employees working in different functions.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info.