Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
Are you growth-minded, love to talk to customers, and looking to kick start your career in international B2B sales? This opportunity might just be the one you've been looking for as we are now looking for Business Development Representative Manager to join our US East Coast sales team.
🧩 You will make an impact by…
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course - our sales team. We're determined to keep building our world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and inbound leads from all around the globe. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to build their career in SaaS sales!
As a BDR Manager at Supermetrics you will be:
- Coach and mentor team of BDRs into SaaS closers
- Develop outbound prospects and strategies for SDR team
- Opening up a world of possibilities for new Supermetrics customers to automate their digital marketing reporting and data pipelines - and abandoning the dark ages of copy-pasting from countless platforms into a spreadsheet!
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you’ll need a talent and drive for finding new businesses and developing strong relationships quickly. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Strategic oversight of how we create selling opportunities
- Lead and support a team of SDR’s to meet and exceed pipeline generation goals (weekly team meetings, trainings and 1:1’s)
- Prove your ability to create opportunities in the first 3 months to so you can lead by example
- Ongoing hiring
- Mentor SDR's to help grow their careers and work closely with their AE pairing
🏆 What kind of talent are you?
You’re looking to kick start your career in international B2B sales. You love a challenge, working in a goal-driven environment, and succeeding as part of a team.
We’d be thrilled if you have:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals
- Previous SDR/BDR Manager experience
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our team members, we’re winning together as a team
- Experience within digital marketing or technology is a plus ➡️ you're selling to marketing & data professionals
- Previous SaaS, B2B or sales experience is an advantage - but not a must as long as you have the ability to learn quickly and the determination to build a successful career in sales
When we succeed - we do it together. We hope you share this team-oriented mindset with us and value kindness and sharing knowledge and learnings with your peers as much as we do.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt… Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next career adventure? We can't wait to hear from you!